If you pay a visit to Cambodia, you can have a wonderful chance of taking a Cambodia luxury tour in remote jungle-covered temples, watch the sunset over the Mekong River from a graceful colonial building, or be enchanted by the elegant movements of an Apsara dancer. Cambodia's rich culture and great history make Cambodia luxury tours impressive and create an unforgettable visit to the Kingdom. Let’s discover the most wonderful destinations in Cambodia throughout the country from the north to the south.
THE NORTH AREA
Banlung is the capital of Ratanakiri province in the northeast Cambodia. Located next to Laos and Vietnam boundaries, it is a wild land and inhabited by ethnic minorities. The beauty spot which many other tourists feel in love with is the temple Wat Rahtanharahm, Yeak Laom volcanic lake, waterfalls and national parks Chaong Virachey
THE CENTRAL AREA
1. Phnom Penh
As the capital and the largest city in Cambodia, there are many beautiful scenic spots that you should not afford to miss, such as:
- Royal Palace Phnom Penh with two monuments Lu Bao Buddhist Temple and Silver Pagoda, is a familiar destination for tourists.
- Wat Phnom temple
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- National Museum of Cambodia
- Choeung Ek Killing Fields where the Khmer Rouge regime has executed many innocent people
- Monument of Independence and Liberation
- Olympic Stadium in the 60s which would have occurred Asian Games sports leagues, but suddenly be canceled due to the political situation at that time.
2. Siem Reap
It is the most popular tourist destination in Cambodia because of having many beautiful and luxurious hotels, restaurants, resorts and souvenir stores and so on. The road from Siem Reap to Angkor wat is very convenient for travelers. Some famous attractions here such as:
- Angkor National Museum: a place for exhibiting artifacts. The special feature here is the room showing 1000 statues of Buddha
- 500 year-old temple “Wat Preah Prom Rath”
- Wat Bo Temple is the combination of French architectural styles and Thai Buddhist.
- Angkor Silk Farm: is located in the suburbs but not far from the center. Here you will be watching the process of making silk
- Angkor relics: about 6km to the north of the Siem Reap centre are two famous Angkor temples including Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Especially, in Angkor Thom, there is a Bayon temple with hundreds of famous faces attracting the curiosity of visitors.
Founded in the 11th century by the Khmer Empire, Battambang Province is famous for being the leading rice-producing province of the country. It is famous for the temple of Wat Ek with the architectural style of the 11th century, built in 1207 during the reign of King Suryavarman II (1002-1050) with a 28-meter-high statue.
THE SOUTHERN AREA
Sihanoukville is Cambodia's premier beach town, sporting miles of white sand beaches, some excellent seafood, a spectacular scene, and several nearby tropical islands. The town sits on a peninsula jutting into the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Sihanoukville is the coastal town renowned for the beauty of Cambodia, including the Otres beach which is clean and beautiful. Also beside Sihanoukville, tourists can visit some other islands such as Koh Russei and Koh Rong called a paradise island. Especially, it is said that this is one of Cambodia's most beautiful islands with wonderful sea water
Located next to the Kampong Bay waterfront, this small town is in southern Cambodia, close to the Gulf of Thailand. Kampot's main attraction is its relaxing riverside setting. The majority of visitors usually spend most of their time enjoying beauty of the river and the local countryside. Kampot's economy is based on Salt and Pepper production, fishing, fruit growing (particularly Durians) and light industry with domestic and foreign tourism. Here, visitors are immersed in a peaceful and romantic landscape. Moreover, the Kampot is famous for other tourist attractions such as Bokor Mountain, French-style houses, Phnom Chhnork caves, the famous ancient bridge and old Kampot train station
Cambodia is a beautiful country with its own unique features and beauty. Every year, more and more tourist travel to this nation with the intention of relaxing and knowing more about its history as well as precious traditions. The great impression of Cambodia is always a motivation for visitors to come here regularly and explore more mysterious things by travelling throughout the nation and being attracted by lots of incredible experiences